Contact Our Rhode Island Business and Corporate Law Attorneys Today
Miriam Ross & Associates, LLC provides a wide range of legal services that are tailored exclusively for business and corporate clients across industries in Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Southeastern New England. Our business-savvy team combines extensive business experience and legal skills with an entrepreneurial approach to resolving legal and business problems. Our clients have relied on us for our sophisticated understanding of corporate and business law issues, common sense and creativity in providing practical solutions and exceptional legal service.
Clients turn to Miriam Ross & Associates, LLC for our professional experience and knowledge of the law because we have a stellar reputation for delivering top-notch, business legal advice.
We represent small and medium-sized businesses, women, minorities, entrepreneurs, start-ups and business owners in the following areas:
- Business & Corporate Law: Our law firm brings nearly 80 years of combined industry and business legal experience to each matter we handle. We provide clients with reliable guidance and assistance at all stages of business development, day-to-day business management, commercial transactions, vendor-supplier agreements, partnership agreements, mergers and acquisitions, and employment matters. We provide our clients with comprehensive legal advice designed to minimize liability, maintain flexibility, and advance our client’s business objectives.
- Governance & Compliance: The lawyers at our firm have an in-depth understanding of governance, legal risk management and corporate compliance (GRC). We tailor our assistance to the specific compliance and regulatory needs of each business. We use best practices and innovative solutions to address complex problems, providing creative and practical advice to clients on how to remain in compliance with applicable laws without sacrificing commercial competitiveness. objectives with ethics and values principles to serve the interests of all stakeholders and build economic value.
- Outside General Counsel: We assist startups, entrepreneurs, investors, small businesses and growth companies with their legal, organizational and business development needs. We provide reliable counsel to assist our clients with creating business strategies, building effective organizations, improving operations, securing financing, negotiating their ordinary course business agreements and buying and selling businesses. Our Outside General Counsel Practice provides on-demand, high quality, value driven legal advice and personal attention.
- Mediation: Mediation allows all parties to resolve disputes through exploration of options, negotiation, and compromise in a non-coercive manner. We specialize in business mediation and often recommend this alternative dispute resolution option to litigation.
Our firm’s expertise also includes:
- Commercial and Business Contracts
- Operating Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Partner and Shareholder Disputes
- Vendor and Supplier Agreements
- Nondisclosure & Confidentiality Agreements
- Risk Management Policies & Procedures
- Employee Policies & Practices
- Shareholder Agreements
- Commercial Leases
- Technology & Product Licensing
- Partnerships & Strategic Alliances
- Ownership & Management Succession
- Joint Ventures
- Consulting Agreements
- B2B Collections
- Non-Profit Organizational Matters
- International Legal Matters
Practical Legal Guidance You Can Trust
Our areas of practice and business model provide an innovative approach to the delivery of legal services, giving each of our clients access to a level and depth of business and legal experience otherwise unavailable to smaller businesses. We help smaller businesses level the playing field in legal and business negotiations and disputes, providing affordable, practical legal guidance and strategies.
Miriam Ross & Associates, LLC has a stellar reputation for:
- Working closely as a team with new, growing, and mature business clients.
- Walking clients through and handling all of the complicated legal work, from drafting documents to devising comprehensive strategies.
- Providing the advantages of experienced counsel in addressing ongoing business needs in a prompt and cost-effective manner.
- Assistance with day-to-day management, governance and operational matters.
- Reliable legal representation in complex business transactions, contract negotiation, licensing, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance.