Business & Corporate Law Attorneys
Serving Clients in Rhode Island & Southeastern New England
At Miriam Ross & Associates, LLC our extensive business and legal experience coupled with a proactive and collaborative approach enables us to help our clients reach their business goals and devising strategies. We have the legal and transactional experience to assist businesses in making operational and strategic decisions. We pride ourselves on providing timely, proactive and practical advice.
Our business-savvy team combines industry knowledge with extensive deal experience and legal skills to provide comprehensive service to clients across industries. We stand out from other firms because of our holistic and collaborative approach. We devote ourselves to understand your entire business and work with you as a team. Our firm provides sophisticated services of a large firm with the personal attention and efficiency of a small firm.
Our full-service law firm provides comprehensive representation in the following areas of law:
- Business & Corporate Law: We combine our years of legal and business experience to provide high-quality guidance and assistance with organization, operation, management, commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, employment matters, and contract negotiations. With our business acumen and business law experience, we act as your strategic partner and advisor. We provide a range of legal services from selecting the appropriate choice of entity through exit strategies and everything in between during the life cycle of a business. Our attorneys provide tailored counsel rooted in a deep understanding of our client’s business as well as the industries in which they operate.
- Governance & Compliance: We have a deep understanding and decades of experience in governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and business ethics. We work with businesses to design and implement compliance and ethics programs and policies, assist with key organizational issues in compliance and governance oversight, review and create codes of conduct, conduct risk assessments to identify potential areas of legal, regulatory and fraud risk, conduct and manage internal investigations and develop and conduct training and awareness programs for management and employees.
- Outside General Counsel: We know firsthand that entrepreneurs, start-up ventures, and smaller companies require sophisticated legal services throughout the lifecycle of the business. Our Outside General Counsel Practice provides on-demand, high quality, value driven legal advice and personal attention.
- Mediation: We specialize in business mediation and often recommend this successful alternative to litigation. Mediation allows parties to resolve disputes through effective communication, exploration of options, negotiation, and compromise in a non-coercive manner.
Miriam Ross & Associates, LLC provides high-quality legal services to a wide range of clients, including:
- Small Businesses
- Family-Owned Businesses
- Minority-Owned Businesses
- Arts and Entertainment
- Web Design & Development Firms
- Healthcare Providers
- Distributors and Suppliers
- Wholesale Food Manufacturing & Distribution
- Hospitality and Service Sectors
- Women-Owned Businesses
- Start-Ups and Emerging Companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Communications Firms
- Software Developers
- Retail and Commercial
- Professional (Doctors, Dentists, Accountants)
If you have a question or would like more information please call (401) 307-5461 and let us know how we can assist you.
Why Clients Choose
Miriam Ross & Associates, LLC
Clients turn to our trusted legal advisors for day-to-day business legal issues and operational matters, as well as more complex business transactions because:
- Our business-savvy team of seasoned and skilled attorneys are resourceful and creative in working with our clients in negotiating commercial agreements, advising on management and operational matters, partner disputes, commercial transactions, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance.
- Our firm is composed of lawyers who focus on the unique needs of businesses and serve as strategic partners. We are committed to delivering strong, consistent high-quality results seeking to optimize our value to clients by being effective, efficient, organized, and communicative.
- Our lawyers maintain deep connections within the business community we serve and we leverage those relationships for the benefit of our clients. We are committed to the community where we live and work, helping others in civic and business organizations, serving on boards of nonprofits, educational institutions and professional organizations.
- Our founding attorney has 25 years of experience working as an in-house attorney for Fortune 100 corporations operating around the globe, working side-by-side with business leaders on business deals and day-to-day issues, as well as leading global compliance programs. She has also been an adjunct professor at Roger Williams School of Law for over a decade, teaching regulatory compliance, business ethics and governance, contract and election law.
To set up a consultation with one of the business lawyers at Miriam Ross & Associates, LLC please call (401) 307-5461 or complete our convenient online form.
Miriam Ross & Associates, LLC
Miriam A. Ross, Esq.Miriam A. Ross, Esq. is a business attorney, business advocate and community leader with extensive experience in industry, business law and compliance and governance. Miriam is the recipient of the U.S. Small Business Administration’s 2012 Women in ...
June Daniel, Esq. Of CounselJune Daniel is an experienced corporate and transactional attorney , and has worked with Mayer Brown in Chicago, Hinckley Allen in Providence, and Greenberg Traurig in Boston. June has extensive experience with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, ...
Our Winning Strategy
Proven Track Record
We have a proven track-record and special expertise in corporate governance and business ethics and compliance.
Focus On the Unique Needs of Businesses
Our firm is comprised of lawyers who only focus on the unique needs of businesses.
Resourceful and Creative
Our legal team is resourceful and creative when it comes to handling complex transactions, negotiations, licensing disputes, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance.
Involved in Our Community
Our firm is deeply involved in our community and was named Women In Business Champion of the Year in 2012 by SBA
Providence, RI 02906